How do I get a burn permit?
SPFR no longer issues burn permits. For piles larger than four (4) feet by four (4) feet contact the Washington State Department of Natural Resources. Please also review SPFR’s outdoor burn policy above.

How do I find out current burn ban information?
Contact Chief Wiseman during business hours (8-5 Monday through Friday) or check website for recent updates on burn restrictions.

How do I become a volunteer firefighter?
Download an application from the forms section of the website. Contact Chief Wiseman to schedule an interview.

When do The Board of Fire Commissioners meet?
Currently, The Board meets on the third Wednesday of every month at the Districts Headquarters Station 46 from 18:00 to 20:00. The address for Station 46 is 1211 State Route 906, Snoqualmie Pass WA, 98068.